Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I finished way better academically than I thought I would this semester.

I don't deserve my grades. Yes, I did put in an effort, but when I think about how much harder I could've worked, it doesn't even compare.

The countless hours I spent procrastinating I did things like watch Gossip Girl (awful show, but I refuse to stop watching mid-season) and then lament about how Blair and Chuck should be together.

The only way I understand my GPA is that it must've been grace, because I've done absolutely nothing to deserve my grades.

Grace, grace, grace. And I am incredibly grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment