Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Still Alive!


I made it safely back in Edmonton and man, did I miss the skyline! It's beautiful here!

I'm going to miss you, my Whit2 sisters. You've been there for me countless times. Thanks for checking up on me when I was sick or when I was pulling a late night. I will miss the sounds of joy outside my door. Have a good summer, my friends. I hope I will see you soon!

I haven't found a job yet, so that means I will be poor but I have lots of time to read books! Life is going to be good.

And here's a visual reminder that I am home. My photogenic Queen Elizabeth I doll is sitting beside my favorite childhood books. (Actually, that's a lie. I routinely enjoy Gordon Korman's books for their clever humor and pop culture trivia.)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love this doll, you gotta bring it back with you when you return to school! I'll miss you over the summer too buddy!

    ReplyDelete