Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Day of School

I've been pronouncing the word "diaspora" wrong all semester.

Also, I'm surviving off 2 hours of sleep. I've been doing that for days. The sad thing is, my body is starting to get use to it, so I'm actually not that tired all of a sudden. I think I've fallen asleep in class with 9 hours of sleep, but never 2 or 3.

The next 30 hours of my life will be the most stressful all semester...possibly for the last 2 years. I have 2 papers to write. One I still need to research for, which is really embarrassing.

And after I pull an all nighter, there's still the year end barbecue tomorrow for rep. board.

Furthermore, in another case of irony, school has hindered me from blogging anything meaningful.

I can't wait till exam time. I can't wait till I have time to work on my DL. I can't wait till I get a proper night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment