Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Chapel

Easter Chapel was so good today. I walked in late and it was completely dark, except on stage. I wanted to review my Greek during the talk, but I couldn't. The reason for the lights off was because we were suppose to come to the cross in reverence.

The speaker talked about how Jesus washed his disciples' feet, and how it was also an act of humility for the disciples to let Jesus wash their feet.

All the student leaders, those in student government and the coordinators and next year's student body president were at the front washing people's feet. It was actually really awkward for me but an interesting experience.

Happy Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment