Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Chapel

Chapel was a lot of fun today. The topic was on thanksgiving through prayer. We prayed for RA's, faculty members, FA's, etc. For each group, they had to stand up and go into the aisles and people would pray for them. I was so surprised my Whit 2 sisters actually found me, since I was sitting in the back.

My favorite part was when we prayed for our lovely RD, who I'm pretty sure we made tear, but don't quote me on that. After all, my eyes were closed, and I, just as anyone, could very well be having a kleenex in my hand and watery eyes but that only means I sneezed.

We also prayed for the people that run this place, like the chaplain, president and the board. They stood at the front and everyone left the pews to go pray for them. We all crammed at the front. Then we sang together as a corporate body while being squished. It was pretty neat.

I guess I was wrong when I woke up this morning. I think this day could be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment