Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Revelation MOD

Revelation was interesting. Did it blow my mind? No, it didn't.

Why should the message of not assimilating blow my mind? Isn't that what we should have been taught in Sunday school? Isn't that what God has been telling the Israelites generations after generations?

Anyways, the class was challenging in many ways and not what I expected at all. Usually that is a bad thing, but I have come out of it with a better understanding to what living a life of genuine faith can mean. I still don't know who the antichrist was, might be, or what's going to happen in the future. That's not the point of it.

The point is worship. And even if it didn't blow my mind, that point alone has left me with a lot of things to wrestle with.


No comments:

Post a Comment