Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Friday, March 19, 2010

Ear Flushing

Today I went to the doctor's to get my ears flushed. My ears have been clogged ever since YQ. I'm not sure why, but it's just has been.

Anyways, I'm waiting forever at the walk in clinic (even though I was there before it even opened, but I guess those with appointments have priority) and they finally let me into a room. I waited and waited. Finally, the doctor comes and I tell him my problem. He goes get the flushing instrument (what is that thing called? squigee?) and jokingly says "I'm going to get you wet!"

Needless to say, luck of all luck (and I would say I have the worst luck if I believed in that sort of thing) he gets it all over my shirt and even my pants. At least I wasn't the only one that was embarrassed. I had to walk around the mall for a whole hour with a soaked shirt.

At least I can hear now.

PS. Earwax is disgusting. It's even worse when you see it floating in the water when they flush it out.

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahha, gross man. But I'm glad you don't have a pugged ear anymore =)

    ReplyDelete