Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Adje came yesterday. She told us a lot of fun stories about her summer travels and her boyfriend. Just so you know, he sounds like a creeper over the phone.

My favorite story from Adje is the fountain pants story. It must be magical!

On a side note, Jenna was amazing last night at dessert theater. Who knew? Actually, we all did, but the chance to see a fellow Whit2-er wow an entire audience is quite amazing. Also, Alex did an awesome job as a stepsister. Love the costume!

My friends from home are coming today. I can't wait to speak my native tongue, a Middle Eastern language, with them.

Perhaps instead of pulling my hair out over my paper proposal for Jewish backgrounds class and studying for my koine Greek midterm, I will be able to look back on this week being the busiest, yet most rewarding week ever.

Perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment