Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Monday, February 22, 2010

Greek Class

There was no Greek class today. I can't tell if I was relieved or disappointed. I was sort of hoping it was a practical joke. I also theorized in my head that if enough people showed and demanded a class, we would get one. And I would be among those that had the privilege of getting an extra class. Yay! That would be awesome, actually! I COULD LEARN SO MUCH!

I hope they have another "cancelled" class again, so my dreams could really come true!

...Unfortunately, when I bumped into the TA a few minutes before class was suppose to start, she confirmed that Greek was indeed cancelled. Cancelled! Now I'm going to have to spend the rest of my afternoon doing homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment