Welcome!

"Although globalization has been seen as the defining process of our time, we seem to be uneasy and confused about what kind of world we actually live in."-Carl W. Ernst

Saturday, January 23, 2010


It's been a while since I last slept in. Today, I woke up early to go to the city with my friends, except the roads were awful so we turned around and came back. I was sort of hoping for the two hour nap that I would take in the car on the way to 'toon but since I'm awake and back, and not sleeping in the car, I suppose I'll read leisurely instead. I'm thinking of finishing Julian of Norwich, which I didn't get the chance to complete from last semester.

Anyways, attached is a photo of me sleeping in the car on a trip not too unlike the one that we were going to take today. See the way the sun is shining down on me? It's nice and toasty...but I also have sunglasses on to keep my face from getting all spotty. Ah those were the days...

Speaking of the sun, Mr Blue Sky, please tell us why you had to hide away for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment